I design and run programmes that support entrepreneurs to grow
I work with my clients to create and deliver outstanding educational programmes that support entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Here are a few of my favourites:
The Raise Impact Crowdfunding Accelerator (2015/16) and the Impact Investment Readiness (2014) programmes for over 80 businesses with Impact Hub Westminster, Capital Enterprise, the European Regional Development Fund. Over £1.5m raised into new businesses since 2014. Role: Programme Design and Manager
Finding The first 100 entrepreneurs for the £3m Hub Launchpad accelerator. (2013) Role: Start-up Community and Communications Builder
My clients and I often collaborate on producing the strategy, and delivery. Sometimes for a day, sometimes for 6 months.
To learn what it’s like working with me, have a look at my Testimonials page.
Some other things that I do and have done:
- I speak and teach about social enterprise at international conferences around the world.
- I’ve written about travel and social enterprise in The Guardian
- I’m an international competition winning blogger, winning The Little Big Project in Thailand, getting over 1,000,000 blog hits in 2 weeks.
- My YouTube channel has more than 70,000 views.
- I’ve worked with Escape the City to help people find work they love.
- I’ve taught about getting started in Social Enterprise on the international not for profit educational cruise ship, Peace Boat, as we sailed around the world for 3 months.
- I’ve organised annual conferences, investment speed dating, and social enterprise tea times for ClearlySo.
- I’ve helped find the 25 most ambitious social entrepreneurs in England with UnLtd.