Producing compelling content, on multiple platforms.
I write about Entrepreneurship, Social Enterprise, Ecotourism, Health, Personal Development and Happiness. I love to share stories, promote and educate on these subjects. If you are involved in these areas, I’d love to hear more about what you do.
- I write engaging stories, take beautiful photos, and produce high-quality videos. I share, like and tweet.
- I’m an international competition winning blogger, winning The Little Big Project in Thailand, getting over 1,000,000 blog hits in 2 weeks.
- My YouTube channel has more than 65,000 hits and I’ve written for various publications and websites that get over 150,000 page views a month.
- I teach people and companies how to get started in blogging and social media.
Content highlights from around the web:
The Guardian – a three part series about Social Entrepreneurs and EcoTourism around Brazil
- Brazil’s social entrepreneurs are making the most of safer favela conditions
- How to develop eco-tourism and sustainable business in the Amazon rainforest
- Brazil’s eco-tourists keep social enterprises successful and sustainable
The Little Big Project – A Purposeful Vacation (my competition winning blog posts)
VivoBarefoot – Which shoes should you take traveling?
Sawasdee Inflight Magazine – Volunteer Vacations
Virgin – Using social business to travel the world
SavoirThere.com – Top Ten Ways to Learn from your Travels
And I’ve even been translated into Japanese for Greenz.jp!
If you’d like to write something with me, let me know below.