I design and run business growth accelerators for organisations
Does your organisation want to create and deliver accelerators and outstanding educational experiences and that support entrepreneurs and small businesses?
If you don’t have the capacity or expertise to create an outstanding experience, contact me.
I collaborate with innovation centres, government offices, and businesses to create exceptional business support programmes and business growth accelerators:
The Raise Impact Crowdfunding Accelerator (2015/16) and the Impact Investment Readiness (2014) programmes for over 80 businesses with Impact Hub Westminster, Capital Enterprise, the European Regional Development Fund. Over £1.5m raised into new businesses since 2014. Role: Programme Design and Manager
Finding The first 100 entrepreneurs for the £3m Hub Launchpad Accelerator. (2013) Role: Start-up Community and Communications Builder
Some other things that I do and have done:
- Built and own a semi-automated 6 figure annual revenue ecommerce business.
- Speak and teach about social enterprise at international conferences around the world.
- Written about travel and social enterprise for The Guardian and published a travel guide to Brazil on Amazon.
- Won an international blogging competition getting over 1,000,000 blog hits in 2 weeks.
- Sailed around the world for 3 months while teaching about Social Enterprise.