I’m a big supporter of Social Enterprise. I’ve worked with several of the leading social enterprise support services in London. I love to introduce people to the fascinating world of business for benefit.
That’s why I created the Hub Crawl – A four-hour guided tour of three of the best social enterprise coworking spaces in London – Hub Islington, Hub Kings Cross and Hub Westminster. I only run it on special occasions, but I want to describe it here to encourage you to learn more about social enterprise and these amazing hotbeds of social innovation.
You may still be wondering, what is a social enterprise anyway? Here’s my short answer – it’s an organisation that has both social and financial goals. What makes it different from a regular business? The social goals are at least equally as important as the financial ones.
What does social enterprise look like in action? It could be anything from a small group of committed citizens, like the team at Hub Westminster, to a large international organisation like the Big Issue.
And that’s what’s great about the Hub Crawl, you get the chance to see and meet people from both of these organisations, and everything in between.
Impact Hub Kings Cross
Hub Crawl Rocks
Hub Crawlers getting on the Tube
Love and Laughter
Impact Hub Westminster
Hub Westminster – Hug or Shake?
The Hub Crawl Route Continue reading
- Want a fun adventures around three of London’s coolest social innovation coworking spaces?
- Want to have a drink and a walk with socially minded people who are working on interesting projects?
Then the Hub Crawl is for you!
It is a 4 hour guided group journey around all three Hubs in London, on a Friday evening. It’s been running for more than a year, and we’ve taken more than 100 people on Hub Crawls.
- Enjoy a fun night of adventure around London! It just so happens to coincides with the weekly Friday night members drinks at each Hub…
- Learn about social enterprise and coworking. If you didn’t already know, coworking growing rapidly, and the Hub is a global network of these spaces and a community of social entrepreneurs.
- Connect with interesting, like minded people. The best feedback is that people have a fun night with great people.
What is the Hub?
The Hub is a global network of more than 35 coworking spaces and a community of social entrepreneurs.
The Hub Crawl London takes you from the very first Hub in Islington, through to the beautifully designed Kings Cross (with its own bar), to one of the very latest Hubs in the global network in Westminster.
Inspiring Adventures also arranges bespoke tours to meet your needs. If you’d like to request something special, simply fill in the form below.